Small Servo RobotOur small servo robots feature a reliable, rigid design. The design compliments their flexible software suppressed vibrations. This allows our small servo robots maximum acceleration with minimum vibration.
All our small servo robots feature high precision linear guide systems. They utilize hardened steel rails and Bosch Rexroth bearings as well. This allows enhanced motion and repeatability. These robots are ideal for high speed applications.
Is the single stage MaxA05 suitable for your application, or do you require the telescoping vertical scope of our MaxAW05? Either way, we have many in stock and available for delivery. Both small servo robots include a simple end of arm tool with vacuum cups at no additional cost.
Explore the features listed below and request your fast quote today.
- 3 axis movement
- Patented fixed/moveable side mount
- Release or grip inside the mold area – defective parts can be dropped inside our outside the mold area or on a conveyor
- 2 vacuum 2 grip circuits standard
- Wrist rotate standard
- Large easy to read LED lights on all prox switches and vacuum sensors eliminate guesswork when troubleshooting
- Fully expandable I/O 8 inputs and 8 outputs standard
- 2 vacuum and 2 pressure standard expandable up to 16 to meet almost any application need
- Beam mounted control box saves valuable floor space
- Power requirements 480 VAC 3 phase
- Touch screen controlled with open software base
- Fully end-user programmable
- Create any unique motion sequence at the pendant without the need for factory assistance, special programming or off-line software
- Large storage space
- Simple uploading and downloading of programs with a standard USB port
- Lightweight, easy to operate handheld controller
- Bright full color split screen controller shows line by line programs on the left and programming information on the right
- Free edit mode